Accepted Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by zqoa, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zqoa

zqoa Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Username: ZQOA

Timezone & Region: EST, Michigan, United States

Do you meet all our requirements? (Yes or No): Yes

How much time can you spend daily on GW?: On weekdays: School does unfortunately get in the way, but about 4-6 Hours. (Usually Early Morning/Late Night I'm on)

Weekends: Anywhere from 6-10 Hours (Includes Friday)

Why should you be staff?: Ever since Get Wrecked was shut down, i constantly would check if it was back up or for any updates. I LOVED this server as did many others. Well, I have the ambition to do the best job as I possibly can. I'm mature enough to handle situations no matter the intensity, and serve justice rightly. I meet all requirements, and am definitely excited for full release. I'm familiar with hacks and their categories as from playing the game and youtube. I'm a rule freak in a way and serve what the wrong-doer deserves no matter the person or the alibi. I coordinate and communicate and have a well tempered attitude. I believe i can bring GW a great reputation and keep the streets clean. Im always willing to negotiate, talk, and listen.

What can you offer to GW?: Anything asked of me. I'm diligent and confident in my work online and in the real world. I get things done and stay on task 24/7. I always think before making a decision and find the information i need. Im very active and willing to do anything anyone needs (with exceptions). I believe ill be that social staff member players will love to see on, as that is what i aim for whilst attending to my duties.

Previous staff experiences: only small friend servers with max 50-100 players, know plugins and commands.

Anything else we should know about you?: Willing to get to know everyone, social as one can be, great sense of humor, and active 24/7. To also prove my hardworking-ness, at 16 im working 2 part time jobs, taking college level classes as a junior in highschool, paying for car insurance and gas, and maintaining a well balanced social life. I never procrastinate and always am honest. I reason with everyone and am kind hearted. Thank you!

2. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

You say you got a good sense of humor.... make me laugh.

If you do, I’ll accept you.

If you don’t, well you know.

zqoa likes this.
  3. zqoa

zqoa Helper
    Staff Member Helper

ez 11/10

Attached Files:

4. zqoa

zqoa Helper
    Staff Member Helper

bruh i can laugh really hard for you like deadass i listen to lil pump on the daily

5. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

o_O
    denied kappa

6. Derek

Derek New Member

Says school gets in the way
    Still able to play for 6 hours...

7. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Even though I'll probably be demoting you within the first week for your toxic behavior(mainly towards me), Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.