NinyaHat Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ninja, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Ninja

Ninja New Member

Username: NinyaHat (https://namemc.com/name/ninjahat_)

Time zone & Region:
    GMT and UK

Do you meet all our requirements? (Yes or No):
    Yes

How much time can you spend daily on GW?:
    I can play GW for at least an hour on weekdays finishing school at 1:45 on weekdays and I can play most of Saturdays and Sundays a minimum of 7 hours weekly (an hour a day) and possibly a lot, lot more.

Why should you be staff?:
    I would like to be staff on Get Wrecked as it is a server that since 2014 being known as Elite Raid has been pretty much the sole server that I have played on Minecraft. Under any ownership and management I've played and had fun but also under every single management it hasn't the best of communities, I'm hoping that under this new management and a fresh start to player base that this community won't have as many bad players but as a staff member I don't just have to hope i can be a part of actually making this a nicer community and also one free of cheaters.

What can you offer to GW?: I've played Minecraft since 2014 and within that time I pretty much only played factions, I've gotten pretty used to every sort of factor in factions and would be more than able to help any players new to factions. I may not be the best PvPer but I've played long enough to feel confident in my ability to spot out a hacker over a skilled player. Being a staff member on Get Wrecked previously I know all the correct ways of handling a situation and also I am able to screen share if we still use the process on the new version.

Previous staff experiences: I have previously been staff on Get Wrecked as a moderator and had this position after being a successful helper for a long time. I personally as a staff member did not go on witch hunts all day long to find hackers but i played and watched and moderated chat consistently and maturely and would look to see if a player is hacking if another player complains. I feel this is a more effective way of moderating as certain staff members on previous versions would ben people for the sake of banning and often make incorrect decisions I prefer to make sure i have enough evidence and have it recorded before banning as this leads to less problems after and I also use a ban as a last resort to make sure everyone has equal chances.

Anything else we should know about you?:
    I've played since early 2.0 elite raid and I've had many friends go in and out of this community, I don't remember many people from elite raid still here but I hope to get new friends as good as I had on the older versions now.

MrNut likes this.
  2. Miikie

Miikie Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Nice application

Ninja likes this.
  3. Banana

Banana Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

There is a fine line that needs to be drawn when a staff member is also a player on the server. You must do your job whilst doing the 10,000 other jobs faction members will face to become the best faction on the server. As long as you can differentiate between the two things, and hold the importance of being a staff member high, you have my vote.

Ninja likes this.
  4. Ninja

Ninja New Member

Personally I feel I balanced this line well when I was a helper and when I was promoted to moderator it meant that I stopped playing. As Im only applying for helper I believe that will not be an issue.

#4 Ninja, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Senior Moderators and Moderators will be able to play.

Ninja likes this.
  6. Ninja

Ninja New Member

Even if that is the case moderator's will still have more responsibilities to undertake aswell as faction work and I will make sure to do everything necessary for every role I have.

#6 Ninja, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  7. mineswiped

mineswiped New Member

GL Ninja.

Ninja likes this.