Important Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GetWrecked, Sep 24, 2017.

1. GetWrecked

GetWrecked Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[​IMG]

Greetings everyone! Welcome to the official announcement thread for the return of GetWrecked!

This thread will not contain every piece of information that you may want to know, but it will contain all of the information we’re currently able to provide! Expect the website to go under heavy development over the next few weeks, as we test new things, and apply changes. Before anyone asks, staff applications will be open within a week, they may not receive a response for some time, but they will go under review. Please spread the word to your friends, old players, and anyone else you want to be involved!

Who are you?

I would like to address this immediately, as I know communities are always uneasy when turning to new ownership! Hello, my name is Fatheum, I have an extensive background in the factions community, not only in management, but as a player! Just like you, I played all of the “big” servers back in the day, Gontroller, Daegonner, and even more recent servers such as Vaelox and others. Along with being a player, I have been doing behind the scenes work, and management for some of the largest servers around. I have finally decided to create something of my own, that I can dedicate my full time too! Along with the ride I have brought a few members from some of my previous teams, that I know will be able to provide extremely valuable support for me, and the community. Wrecknzed(Manager), Klassikreloadz(Admin), and Vaner(Moderator) will be joining us on the staff team immediately, and will be greatly involved in the development of the server. Yes, Smeep is still with the server, and more information in regards to his position with server will be provided later! I have every intention of being actively involved in the community, which means you can feel free to message me during the development of the server with any questions you may have, and I’ll try to respond within 24 hours!

What can I expect?

The server is still under development, and during this phase, we’re going to have a major emphasis on player feedback. We want as many suggestions, good or bad, as possible, so we can develop the server not in our interests, but the actual community interests. Yes, we already have developed a large portion of the server, but nothing is set in stone, and we’re looking to add so many more things. We want to create that original GetWrecked, and older style factions feeling, but still incorporate new features, that are not game breaking. All suggestions should be submitted on the forums, under the “Suggestion” forum! Within the coming weeks, we will be releasing a statement which will include all of the current features we have in mind, or are already developed. There is no release date for the server yet! Our goal is not to rush a release, but rather create the perfect playing environment. When we feel the server is nearing ready, we will give more information in regards to a release date, along with a trailer and other things!

Previous Donations?

I’m sure this is going to be the biggest question we have in the beginning, so I would like to knock it out of the way now. Yes, old donators will be receiving their ranks back, but there will be some constraints on the first map, and possibly the second! I placed several days of thought on the issue, not because I don’t want to return ranks, but rather how they affect the server. Due to the age of the server, so many players are donors, which means that the economy is so much more difficult to create, and not have a disadvantage for regular players. I finally concluded after consulting with many different people, the best solution is as follows. Donators will not receive any money or spawners from their kits for the first map (possibly second as well). This will allow us to create a balanced economy for both new players and donators. Donators will be receiving new cosmetic features and other small advantages, to help compensate for the loss. Donors names will be changing, but the actual pricing is going to stay the same for now, which means you will be receiving the equivalent rank! All of the ranks will also be receiving a revamp, to help them reflect what we want our economy to look like for the first map. If you have any questions in regards to your rank, feel free to send me a private message through the forums.

#1 GetWrecked, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Let’s do it.

3. Michael

Michael New Member

Love it, extremely excited! Can’t wait to see the ‘old girl’ up and running again. Also can’t wait to see some old friends!!

4. YourWallet

YourWallet New Member

frfr on gang best part of the server is /bar /warp bar

8ftblackman and Steaming like this.
  5. 8ftblackman

8ftblackman New Member

oh this is gw not vulcan u right Cx

6. 8ftblackman

8ftblackman New Member

fr is that where the child support payments go deadass

Steaming likes this.
  7. Derek

Derek New Member

8. Emoonk

Emoonk New Member

9. ComboKing

ComboKing New Member

Same as the old GetWrecked with cheaper priced ransk but ranks with same features and stuff

10. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

wut

11. ComboKing

ComboKing New Member

Im saying that GetWrecked should still have the same ranks with the same features but cheaper because the rank used to be really expensive

12. ComboKing

ComboKing New Member

Like top rank on most servers is 150$

13. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

If we made ranks cheaper, it wouldn’t be fair to the ones who purchased the ranks before. We’re going to be making some changes to ranks to make them a little more useful, and to fit our economy.

14. ComboKing

ComboKing New Member

How much is top rank going to be?

15. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Same as it has been, $300.

This isn't a new server, it's basically a re-release.

16. MrNut

MrNut New Member

Will the eco be staying the same as it was last reset?

17. Wrecknzed

Wrecknzed Manager
    Staff Member Manager

It'll be a little different, but will be pretty similar.